I am always so happy to hang art at Bluebird Books… it is just such a fun atmosphere!
- For one thing, I love books, and always have to do a little looking around while I am there. When I hang art in December, there is the added lure of doing a little Christmas shopping…
- For another, the store is decorated super cute. It is just a creatively inspiring place to be. Notice the fun architectural details in the photos…
- The community that shops there is always so supportive of the arts, and I greatly appreciate that, in more ways than one!
- Everyone that works there is always so nice and helpful. It is like being among friends whether it is someone I have met before or not.
- and now there is a cafe where you can get some coffee or a little baked treat to round out the visit!
My art will be at Bluebird Books through December, along with note cards, prints, bookmarks, cuffs, journals, and messenger bags. Happy shopping!